Terms and Conditions for Kierra K King
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Kierra K King accessible at www.thekierrakking.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions have been generated over at the Terms And Conditions Template website.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Kierra K King and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Any slander, attack of character of products of services.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Kierra K King may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Kierra K King a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Kierra K King reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Kierra K King express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Company makes no guarantees about Client and Company work together. The company may provide testimonials from previous clients, which is not to be relied upon to predict results in your specific situation. The results you experience will be dependent on many factors including but not limited to your level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities; in addition to those factors that you and/or Company may not be able to anticipate.
At no time should any services or content be considered a substitute for professional medical or mental health services, nor should the service be construed as professional therapy. Company’s services are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If at any time Client needs medical, and/or psychological treatment, it is Client’s responsibility to seek it out.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Kierra K King, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Kierra K King, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Kierra K King from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Kierra K King is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
1.The engagement of services begins the moment you make any payment for the program and ends on the day the length of the program finishes. If you have purchased a membership services end the date you cancel your membership.
2. Company Services and Products: Client has purchased services and products, which includes the following mentorship/coaching memberships, events, group programs and trainings with the replay link. Womb Code products are included in products and services.
3. Payment and Refunds: Client agrees to pay a total fees per described at time of offering:
In the case of single events, the price originally stated on the sales page and it is due prior the event.
In the case of 3,4,12,16 week (or any duration of time chosen by Kierra K King single or group mentorship where different payments are offered,
7. Confidentiality: In the case, the client signs up for a special offer where a one-one session has been offered, any information discussed or any information either party comes to know during Company and Client’s one-on-one work together is confidential. This does not include information Client makes available during group programs, mentorship or trainings.Confidential information may be shared if and only if waived by both parties in writing.Company may take photographs, videos, audio recordings, or other recordings during group courses that Company may use for future commercial or non-commercial purposes. Client agrees and understands that by participating in services and products, Client is consenting to being recorded and photographed and to the use of Client’s likeness and voice in any media in perpetuity by Company for whatever purpose as Company sees fit.
The Kierra K King is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Kierra K King and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the USA for the resolution of any disputes.
1. Dispute Resolution; Costs and Fees; Applicable Law:
Any dispute arising under this agreement will be resolved by mediation in Pueblo, CO, USA. Parties agree that this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, USA. Parties agree that the venue for any court proceedings arising out of this Agreement shall be in Pueblo County, CO, USA and all expenses are assumed to the client.
The successful party to any dispute resolution will be entitled to reasonable costs and fees incurred in resolving or settling the dispute, in addition to any other relief to which the party may be entitled.
Effective date: January 08, 2019
Kierra K King (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Www.thekierrakking.com website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Kierra K King uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Kierra K King may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Kierra K King
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.